To use all the store related Wizzy APIs, following details are required:
- Store ID (in which you want to execute the API request)
- Store Secret (in which you want to execute the API request)
- API Key
Once you create a Store, Store ID & Store Secret will be assigned to you.
You can create an API key using following instructions:
- On the navigation bar, go to API Keys
- Press Generate new API Key on the top navigation bar
- A new API will be generated, which can be used to:
- Save Products – It is used to sync your store products on Wizzy’s server. It’s a bulk save API & you can sync up to 30,000 products in a single request.
- Search Products – It is used to fire the Search query in your catalog. Upon successful execution, Wizzy sends you all the relevant products along with facets & filters payload.
- Filter Products – It’s a filter API that can be used to filter products on Search results page.
- Delete Products – It’s a bulk delete API. Whenever a product from your store is deleted or that product doesn’t need to appear in Search, you can execute this API with all the product IDs & Wizzy will remove those products from Search.
You can find more about each API with documentation on https://docs.api.wizzy.ai.