This section is for developers who want to extend the default catalog syncing process and modify the data according to business needs.
Configure the Webhook URL in the following field and you will receive the webhook request before/after each syncing process along with their topics. We support the following topics for now.
- Before Products Sync (before_products_sync)
The Webhook requests will as follow,
- Request Method: POST
- x-store-secret as header – This is a Store secret configured on the configuration page. Helps to verify the authenticity of the request.
- Request and Response Content Type: application/json
- The payload would have two keys: data, topic
- Data will be in JSON format based on our Documentation. (https://docs.api.wizzy.ai/)
- Return the received data in response after modifying it, in JSON format.
Leave A Comment