This is a required setup for Magento 2 module to work.
Once the extension is installed it needs to talk to Wizzy’s services to enable search functionalities on the store.
To start the configuration process first you will need to create an account and a store on Wizzy. Once the account and store is created, follow the steps.
- Navigate to Stores > Configuration
- From the scope select the store view in which Wizzy Search needs to configured
- From left panel under Wizzy click on Store Credentials
- Login on https://app.wizzy.ai/ and open API Keys
- Copy Paste Store ID, Store Secret and API key from above page into Magento configuration store.
- Click on Save configs and a confirmation message should be displayed on top of the page. If there is an error, make sure you’ve copied the correct credentials.
Make sure you never expose Store Secret publicly on your website or to your users. With access to the store secret one can do anything with your products index data.