Wizzy skips products or pages when it doesn’t have proper or enough information. All these skipped products and pages won’t be displayed in search results until the data is fixed and the entity is added back in sync.
You can navigate to this page from Stores > Wizzy Search > Skipped Entities
On this page you will see the list of entities which have been skipped due to some reason. A product can be skipped due to following reasons.
- Invalid URL: Sometimes during sync the retrieved product URL is of the admin section and not the frontend URL. This happens sometimes due to empty URL keys or invalid data in rewrite tables. We cannot display Admin URL products on frontend so these products are skipped.
- Selling Price: Selling price must be greater than 0 to be synced with Wizzy.
- Main Image: If there is no image added for the product it will be skipped. To avoid this you can set the default thumbnail image.
- Categories: Each product must have at least one category, if there are no categories assigned to a product it will be skipped during Sync.
- Brand (Configurable): If you have set brands to be mandatory during sync the product will be skipped if it doesn’t have any brand associated with it.
Content team can closely monitor this page to keep refining the data for the end users.