To use all the store related Wizzy APIs following things are required:
1. Store ID (in which you want to execute the API request)
2. Store Secret (in which you want to execute the API request)
3. API Key
As soon as you create a Store, a Store ID, Store Secret and API key is created. You can create another API key with following instructions if required:
1. On the Navigation bar, go to API Keys.
2. Press Generate new API Key on top navigation bar.
3. A new API will be generated, which can be used to:
- Save Products – It is used to sync your store products on Wizzy’s server. It’s a bulk save API and you can sync upto 30,000 products in a single request.
- Search Products – It is used to fire Search query in your catalogue. Upon successful execution, Wizzy sends you all the relevant products along with facets and filters payload.
- Filter Products – Its a filter API which can be used to filter the products on the search results page.
- Delete Products – Its a bulk delete API. Whenever a product from your store is deleted or it does not need to appear in search, you can execute this API with all the product IDs and Wizzy will remove those products from search.
In case store ID is compromised, Please regenerate it from this page. Remember Store Secret cannot be disclosed publicly.
You can find more about each API with documentation on https://docs.api.wizzy.ai.
Leave A Comment